Monday, November 19, 2012

Video: Bakfiets the SUV of bikes

While I was thinking about getting a bakfiets, I looked around for any videos that would help me understand whether it was worthwhile.  This video, and several others by the same person, were really helpful for me to realise that having a cargo bike can make a big difference to your lifestyle and quality of life.  


I have found pretty much everything in this video to be true, especially that it makes for a much more social time with the kids, as we can now yabber away happily while we pedal our way around practically for free, and enjoy not having to fight for car parking at work or the shops.

Another video with the same people that explains some of the variety of bakfiets and other Dutch style practical bikes:

No comments:

Post a Comment